The following rules were established to maintain high standards of cleanliness and safety with a “Good Neighbor Policy” in mind.
Your compliance is very much appreciated and will ensure a pleasant stay for all guests.
• Holiday Weekends – There is a 3 night minimum for the following holiday weekends and must be paid in full at time of booking:
Independence Day, Fathers Day, Labor Day, Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, NYE, Memorial Day and Presidents Day.
• Not all sites have room for all your toys (ie. Boat, golftcart, tents ect.) Please keep that in mind when choosing which site to book.
• Garbage and recycling are located at the rear of the property.
• Quiet Time: 11:00 pm – 8:00 am.
• Wi-Fi is provided for park guests for email and browsing ONLY. It is NOT for downloading or streaming. This will cause the Internet to slow down tremendously. If you must download or upload, please set this to do so overnight.
• We are in the country so expect to see wildlife during your stay at our campground. You may see animals including but not limited to snakes, coyote, deer, wild pigs, rabbits ect. Please do not feed, harass or hunt the wildlife.
• Don’t forget your firewood and favorite method of bug repellent.
• No littering
• No food or trash to be left outside. This will attract wildlife.
• No unattended fires. Fires only in designated areas (your campsite fire ring or the common area fire pit)
• No tent stakes anywhere in the “service road” area located along the South end of the property.
• No discharging of firearms anywhere on the campground.
• Vehicles must be well maintained (no oil leaks) and operate in a safe manner.
• Please don’t park in an empty site or on the street.
• You are responsible for your alcohol consumption. Please don’t cause a ruckus.
• Please do not flush any feminine products in your holding tank which will be dumped through our sewer system.
• Well behaved pets are welcome! Limit 2 pets per site.
• Pets must always be on a leash when outdoors.
• Pets cannot be tied outside and left unattended.
• Pets must be walked by a responsible person and picked up after immediately.
• We do not want to restrict certain breeds to our campsite, however if your pet exhibits any aggressive behavior, you may be asked to leave.
We would love to accept rigs of all shapes and sizes however there is a weight and size restriction.
Class A and C
No larger than 38ft and not more than 28,000 pounds GVWR
5th Wheels and Trailers
No larger than 40ft and not more than 24,000 pounds GVWR
Cancelations and Refunds
• Please be advised that cancellations made up to 72 hours before the check-in will be granted a full refund. Cancellations made 72 hours or less prior the check-in, or a no show, will not be eligible for a refund.
• Camping is an outdoor experience, therefore we do not give refunds due to whims of mother nature. However, in the event a named storm, you may reschedule or cancel your stay without penalty.
• We reserve the right to refuse service, limit length of stay and the number of persons or vehicles per site and/or evict any person or party without refund.
• Refunds will be sent immediately and is usually reflected on the original payment method within 3-5 business days.